My Favourite Divorce Books
I love to feature great books I’ve found to help parents to learn how to effectively transition into co-parenting from two homes. It really is a skill that’s acquired; just like learning to drive, it’s important to start out your new journey with creating an effective foundation of positive and effective skills.
Here’s my favourites – they are all pictured below:
- Explaining divorce to small children – Two Homes
- Pre-Teens and Teens to read on their own – Mom’s House Dad’s House for Kids
- Workbook for parents to do with kids – Helping Your Kids to Cope the Sandcastles Way
- Encyclopedia on how to co-parent effectively and positively from two homes: Mom’s House Dad’s House
- To learn more about divorce process options to keep families out of court – Divorce Mediation & Collaborative Divorce –
- Children Come First: Mediation Not Litigation When Marriage Ends
- The Collaborative Way to Divorce
- A very impactful and popular book – Tug of War – judge from Ontario Superior Court of Justice
- Grown children talking about their experience going through childhood divorce – We’re Still Family
Check out our entire list of book recommendations here.